FranceVFR have released another photoreal area scenery for Microsoft FSX, using 0.85 to 1 meter per pixel IGN aerial photography laid over a 4.75m mesh – this time covering the western France region of Poitou-Charentes.
As usual, the textures are summer season only and water polygons have been cut out to provide landable areas for float-equipped aircraft. Full details and more screenshots of the product can be found here.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014