This heavyweight of the high-wing single engine piston fleet is a very capable load carrier with retracting gear and a turbocharged IO-520 flat six engine for increased performance over its peers. Among the features of the flight simulator version are custom GNS430 and 530 GPS units alongside other Carenado developed avionics and gauges, six paint schemes including a blank for repainters to work with and all the eye candy for which the developers are well known.
To see more and purchase, click here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014