This heavyweight of the high-wing single engine piston fleet is a very capable load carrier with retracting gear and a turbocharged IO-520 flat six engine for increased performance over its peers. Among the features of the flight simulator version are custom GNS430 and 530 GPS units alongside other Carenado developed avionics and gauges, six paint schemes including a blank for repainters to work with and all the eye candy for which the developers are well known.
To see more and purchase, click here.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014