Bear Studios‘ latest release carries on their usual pattern of being a Chinese built version of a Soviet/Russian aircraft – in this case, the J-11B “Flanker”, derived from the Sukhoi Su-27 multi-role fighter of the same NATO reporting name.
Featuring a whole host of systems, custom gauges and modules, the package is available for Microsoft FS9, FSX, ESP and Lockheed-Martin Prepar3D, in two different installers (FS9 and FSX + derivatives). There are 8 models with typical ordinance loadouts, simulated combat capability and also a Ground Controlled Intercept (GCI) simulation. Full details, including more screenshots, a second video to demonstrate the aircraft and, of course, purchase information, can be found on the product page.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014