With nine hours of continuous ATC coverage, the event is, as the name suggests, designed to get as close to the real-world operations of the country’s primary international hub as possible within a virtual environment. There are over 90 flights into and out of the country to choose from for the event, which requires you to have pre-registered a booking through the event webpage. Click here for full event details and links to airport details as well as the booking form.
- Vidan Design – Aalborg Preview Update
- Fly The Maddog X – Ready for boarding !
- Tropicalsim – Bilbao LEBB 2018 FSX P3D
- [video] Fly The Maddog – Release Date set
- Just Flight – The Dunkirk Spitfire Preview
- Switzerland For Aerofly FS 2
- FSXcenery – KPIH, KMTH and KGFK in XP11
- REX – WX Advantage Radar P3D4 Update soon