The new release is El Bagre (SKEB) for FS2004/FS9, as pictured above. Located in the municipality of El Bagre, within Antioquia department, the small airport is currently only served by a schedules Twin Otter service, which is kept busy by the area’s mining industry.
The update, with two new versions, is Quibdo (SKUI), the capital of the Choco department. Previously only available for FS9/2004, SKUI has now been updated for that simulator and also released for FSX and Prepar3D in different versions.
This developer doesn’t stop their work at the aerodrome perimiter, so take a look at the screenshots on the product pages linked above and see for yourself what’s included.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014