The new release is El Bagre (SKEB) for FS2004/FS9, as pictured above. Located in the municipality of El Bagre, within Antioquia department, the small airport is currently only served by a schedules Twin Otter service, which is kept busy by the area’s mining industry.
The update, with two new versions, is Quibdo (SKUI), the capital of the Choco department. Previously only available for FS9/2004, SKUI has now been updated for that simulator and also released for FSX and Prepar3D in different versions.
This developer doesn’t stop their work at the aerodrome perimiter, so take a look at the screenshots on the product pages linked above and see for yourself what’s included.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014