Doha in Qatar is not one of those airports that seems to get massive coverage in any version of MSFS. As a base of operations for flag carrier Qatar Airways, however, it is becoming better known as a transfer point, as well as another point of entry to the economically important region.
MSK‘s scenery, released yesterday, works in both FS9 and FSX – although there are some limitations mentioned in the product text that FSX users may wish to note before purchase. It features all main buildings, both military and civilian areas of the airport, animated birds, 3d approach and taxiway light structures and numerous static objects, among a longer list which you can check out, along with a list of operators to/from the airport, here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014