Doha in Qatar is not one of those airports that seems to get massive coverage in any version of MSFS. As a base of operations for flag carrier Qatar Airways, however, it is becoming better known as a transfer point, as well as another point of entry to the economically important region.
MSK‘s scenery, released yesterday, works in both FS9 and FSX – although there are some limitations mentioned in the product text that FSX users may wish to note before purchase. It features all main buildings, both military and civilian areas of the airport, animated birds, 3d approach and taxiway light structures and numerous static objects, among a longer list which you can check out, along with a list of operators to/from the airport, here.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014