The deHavilland dH98 Mosquito caused a bit of a stir during its operational life – causing a complete change of tactics from the German Luftwaffe and striking some very unexpected targets in some very unexpected ways at very unexpected times!
The “Wooden Wonder” has recently been returned to flight – in the form of a FB.26 variant in New Zealand – and now, thanks to Dave Garwood at Classic British Flight Sim (CBFS), you can fly a B.MkIV variant in FSX/P3D as well.
As usual with the author’s models, you’re getting a pretty much payware quality aircraft for no outlay here, so whether you’re a fan of the type, period or just a fan of excellent quality freeware, take a look at the Mosquito here.
Thanks to Stephen for letting us know that the model is out.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014