The deHavilland dH98 Mosquito caused a bit of a stir during its operational life – causing a complete change of tactics from the German Luftwaffe and striking some very unexpected targets in some very unexpected ways at very unexpected times!
The “Wooden Wonder” has recently been returned to flight – in the form of a FB.26 variant in New Zealand – and now, thanks to Dave Garwood at Classic British Flight Sim (CBFS), you can fly a B.MkIV variant in FSX/P3D as well.
As usual with the author’s models, you’re getting a pretty much payware quality aircraft for no outlay here, so whether you’re a fan of the type, period or just a fan of excellent quality freeware, take a look at the Mosquito here.
Thanks to Stephen for letting us know that the model is out.
- FSAddon’s 13 Anson Line-up - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Oldprop Solutions’ effective effects - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- FS2Crew update for Aerosoft A318/A319 Plus P3Dv2 - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014