Robert S. Randazzo broke PMDG silence of the past 2 months with some news about their development group.
The PMDG 777 is about to be introduced to their Technical Advisors team made of 777 certified pilots or instructors, engineers in charge of 777 maintenance …. And this stage comes before the Beta with their second team of testers. This means they won’t release this year… but they have moved already a part of their developers from the 777 to the 747-400 V2 project. No newer screenshots today, but they will come shortly. Anyway, he detailed a bit more the level of systems and failures depth you can expect, and it sounds good ! Features : Fly-by-wire : Normal / Secondary / Direct flight control system modes and respective consequences on controls input, failures occurrencies according to the real fleet data, flight behaviour may be affected upon remaining systems available, systems redundancy automatic in-flight management and respective messages displayed after landing ..
The DC-6 and then the 747-400 V2 will follow the 777 release in this order, and a secret project for X-Plane is being designed as well.
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- New pics of FlightBeam KSFO HD - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Taxi2Gate : bundles and Hamad FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- CYQR Regina project for FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft – Tromsø X preview - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Feelthere Sale : 30% OFF at simMarket - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft A318/A319 and Heathrow Beta video - Monday, August 25, 2014