Robert S. Randazzo broke PMDG silence of the past 2 months with some news about their development group.
The PMDG 777 is about to be introduced to their Technical Advisors team made of 777 certified pilots or instructors, engineers in charge of 777 maintenance …. And this stage comes before the Beta with their second team of testers. This means they won’t release this year… but they have moved already a part of their developers from the 777 to the 747-400 V2 project. No newer screenshots today, but they will come shortly. Anyway, he detailed a bit more the level of systems and failures depth you can expect, and it sounds good ! Features : Fly-by-wire : Normal / Secondary / Direct flight control system modes and respective consequences on controls input, failures occurrencies according to the real fleet data, flight behaviour may be affected upon remaining systems available, systems redundancy automatic in-flight management and respective messages displayed after landing ..
The DC-6 and then the 747-400 V2 will follow the 777 release in this order, and a secret project for X-Plane is being designed as well.
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Aerosoft – Bergen X - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014