Venerable but still popular World War II simulator “Battle of Britain II: Wings of Victory” may have started life slightly awkwardly back in 2005, but in spite of being over 7 years old, not only is it still being supported, but also updated by a dedicated team of developers.
Based over at the virtual hangars of A2A Simulations, the Battle of Britain Development Group (BDG) have recently announced their latest patch/update for the sim, bringing it up to version 2.12. A list of the updates can be found on this earlier post at their site, while the release announcement was made just prior to Christmas here. The files are now undergoing packaging for release, which is described as “a formality”, so we’ll let you know as soon as they are available. In the meantime, you might want to dust off your old disk!
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014