The 727 means a lot for classic airliners fanatics and nostalgic people of commercial aviation in 1970’s and 1980’s. And there are still a part of them in service, so you can simulate both historic and actual flights in X-Plane, with the new models provided by FlyJSim.
- Vidan Design – Aalborg Preview Update
- Fly The Maddog X – Ready for boarding !
- Tropicalsim – Bilbao LEBB 2018 FSX P3D
- [video] Fly The Maddog – Release Date set
- Just Flight – The Dunkirk Spitfire Preview
- Switzerland For Aerofly FS 2
- FSXcenery – KPIH, KMTH and KGFK in XP11
- REX – WX Advantage Radar P3D4 Update soon