The press release and download describe this as a beta version, but Sierra.Foxtrot-Design‘s FSX rendition of Chemnitz-Jahnsdorf is now available to download from flightsim.com.
Features of the scenery include licensed aerial imagery, 3d lighting objects, FSX native AI traffic, a manual season switcher to get around host platform limitations, modelled grass and compatibility with VFR Germany and UTX Europe.
The download is available here, but you will need to be logged on to the site in order to access it.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014