First we have Dauntless Soft’s Simplates X Ultra – the front page of which is pictured above. This huge collection of navigation and airport charts will aid you in both flight planning and execution around the entire FS planet. To allow you to check that you can run the software, the full version can be downloaded via the product page here, which is then unlocked by a license key to access all the content.
United Traffic Team have uploaded two packages today – a Mi-8 helicopter for FS9/2004 AI, developed to operate in a ‘helicopter-like way’ and a low-poly B737-200 model for 3DS MAX, with LODs already included.
Finally for 2012, we have Tropicalsim‘s Horta for FS9, FSX and P3D in one package. Featuring a “highly detailed” São Jorge Airport (LPSJ), new mesh, coastlines, landclass and linear features, this is far more than just a single airport. Take a look here for full details.
All the best for 2013 and we look forward to see what the year brings simming wise!
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014