The BoB Development group have released patch 2.12 for the aged but still respected combat sim, including updates for campaign features, AI, aircraft and scenery. The download is available from the BoB2WOV website here, where you can also find full details.
The second file available is the manual for Accu-Feel version 2: Air, Land and Sea. Although the majority of information for the tool is in online help, the 17-page PDF shows the package’s features and interface in addition to its available signifying that the package itself will follow soon behind. The manual is available here.
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014