Airbus A319 Test Pilot, as the name suggests, centres around two missions to check out a new A319 airliner for the manufacturer. Neither mission is short – both clock in at over 2hrs in length – and they are described as including sound effects, narration and using both the aircraft and scenery included with the package.
In Air Taxi Pilot, you’ll be operating five new light jets and piston aircraft to ferry people around as directed by the included “Air Taxi wizard”. You set the prices to keep yourself profitable and flying. The operations are based around five air taxi companies flying to and from smaller regional airports, away from the big airline hubs.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014