Airbus A319 Test Pilot, as the name suggests, centres around two missions to check out a new A319 airliner for the manufacturer. Neither mission is short – both clock in at over 2hrs in length – and they are described as including sound effects, narration and using both the aircraft and scenery included with the package.
In Air Taxi Pilot, you’ll be operating five new light jets and piston aircraft to ferry people around as directed by the included “Air Taxi wizard”. You set the prices to keep yourself profitable and flying. The operations are based around five air taxi companies flying to and from smaller regional airports, away from the big airline hubs.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014