A2A Simulations have released version 2 of their global aircraft enhancement, “Accu-Feel“.
The module adds a lot of functionality to any aircraft, whether default, free or payware, providing feedback from the environment that is normally only associated with top-end commercial aircraft.
New in this version are a number of additional options which improve ground handling as well as options for water interaction designed to make for more realistic seaplane and flying boat operations. Check out the video above to see exactly what is included.
There are two purchase options for when you decide this is for you: Existing simMarket customers of v1 and new users, click here. If you have purchased Accu-Feel version 1 from another store and wish to upgrade, then click here.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014