A2A Simulations have released version 2 of their global aircraft enhancement, “Accu-Feel“.
The module adds a lot of functionality to any aircraft, whether default, free or payware, providing feedback from the environment that is normally only associated with top-end commercial aircraft.
New in this version are a number of additional options which improve ground handling as well as options for water interaction designed to make for more realistic seaplane and flying boat operations. Check out the video above to see exactly what is included.
There are two purchase options for when you decide this is for you: Existing simMarket customers of v1 and new users, click here. If you have purchased Accu-Feel version 1 from another store and wish to upgrade, then click here.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014