Quietly, slowly, LatinVFR keeps on progressing about KSAN San Diego design. And from time to time, a drop of updated screenshots.
Let’s share them, to see the jetways, terminal buildings and roofs, parking ramps and the first service vehicles. It looks like we’re closer to the end than the beginning of the development. First preview was made public in September 2012.
- FlyTampa Sydney YSSY - Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- TSS – 747-8i GenX HD Pilot Edition - Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Taxi2Gate Hamad Intl OTHH - Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Oryxsim – Chilliwack X - Monday, August 18, 2014
- REX4 Texture Direct updates - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- FS2Crew sale : 25% OFF - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Dreamfactory Studio – Rome Fiumicino FSX/P3D - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-res City Phoenix - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Pacific IS : RJFU Nagasaki preview #2 - Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Flysimware – Mosquito XE3 - Thursday, August 14, 2014