The result of FSDG and 29Palms partnership for Aerosoft, is taking shape. Divided in 4 regions, Deutschland X will cover the entire Germany with landclass, waterclass, roads, rivers, new custom textures (full seasons and night effects), custom Autogen and cities, upgraded airports at 100 % (but no detailed airport like German Airports that remain separate AND compatible of course).
The first comparison screenshots of different products combination help to understand what DEX will be able to bring onto your FSX german scenery.
- MilViz – Baron B-55 for P3D v2 - Friday, August 1, 2014
- Nuvecta TreeLine Autogen for USA - Friday, August 1, 2014
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014