The result of FSDG and 29Palms partnership for Aerosoft, is taking shape. Divided in 4 regions, Deutschland X will cover the entire Germany with landclass, waterclass, roads, rivers, new custom textures (full seasons and night effects), custom Autogen and cities, upgraded airports at 100 % (but no detailed airport like German Airports that remain separate AND compatible of course).
The first comparison screenshots of different products combination help to understand what DEX will be able to bring onto your FSX german scenery.
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City New Orleans - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Concorde Performance System 2 preview - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Train Simulator 2015 announced - Monday, July 21, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – Doha 1st preview - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- Just Planes – Miami Intl 2013-2014 - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- FSDreamTeam next scenery poll - Friday, July 18, 2014
- Aerosoft – Ayers Rock - Friday, July 18, 2014
- PMDG 777 SP1 and 777-300ER expansion are ready - Friday, July 18, 2014