With in-depth systems and droppable ordinance, as well as STOVL capability, the RAZBAM volume 2 Harriers come in a total of 10 liveries and the package also includes an AI tanker to allow you to refuel in mid-air.
BAe Harrier GR.7 & GR.9:
The BAe Harrier GR.7 & GR.9 are the UK versions of the AV-8B Harrier II with upgraded avionics to include night attack capabilities.
The RAZBAM Harrier GR.7 & GR.9 for FSX includes the following amazing features and innovative functions :
Highly detailed exterior and interior models,
Interior and Panel
very comprehensive representation of cockpit systems which include:
→ Tactical Navigation Computer
→ Detailed and comprehensive navigation instruments
→ Detailed representation of the aircraft?s Gunsight.
→ Detailed MPCD (Multi Purpose Color Displays) with in-depth functionality.
→ Complete representation of the armament panel, with working armament stations, fuzing, selection, weapon delivery modes , quantity selection in 2 different modes select the amount of ordance to fall per trigger switch, and then again, you can select the amount and make them fall in pairs or single sequences
→ Detailed electrical and hydraulic systems and panels
→ Detailed fuel panel
→ Simulated Oxigen system
→ Detailed cockpit and exterior lights
→ Accurate weapon loadouts including orndance weight.
→ Highly detailed exterior representation of Harrier GR.7 & GR.9 which include:
→ Working engine nozzles.
→ Working air refueling probe.
→ Accurate external loadouts.
→ Dropable ordnance in free flight?s with multiple ordnance release options.
→ Accurate aircraft lights.
Includes AI VC-10 K3 tanker aircraft for air refueling exercises.
Accurate and highly detailed paint schemes.
→ ZG532/86 – No.4 SQN Special (GREEN)
→ ZG859/91 – No.4 SQN SHARK (DSG&DCG)
→ ZD376/24 – 801 NAS (DSC&DCG)
→ ZG857/AH – No.3 SQN (GREEN)
→ ZG531/85 – No.1 SQN (DSG&DCG SNOW)
→ ZD327/08 – 800 NAS BoB Spec (MSG)
→ ZD322/03 – No.1 SQN (MSG)
→ ZD433/45 – No.1 SQN (DSG&DCG)
→ ZG502/73 – No.20 Sqn (DSG&DCG)
→ ZG478/68 – No.41 Sqn Spec. (DSG&DCG)
User’s Manual in PDF format.
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014