Update ETS 2 with the new patch 1.3.1. It will install the official brands for Volvo and Iveco trucks (instead of Valliant and Ivedo). Your hired drivers should now be able to find easier a job on their way back to the office, and the developers added a retarder (manual or automatic).
Other appreciated fixes and enhancements are listed along the dowload links at http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/update.php. Don’t try to update if your licence is not “official”, the game is now proctected and rejects you at the launch online key check.
- Flightdeck Solutions for 777 - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014