Update ETS 2 with the new patch 1.3.1. It will install the official brands for Volvo and Iveco trucks (instead of Valliant and Ivedo). Your hired drivers should now be able to find easier a job on their way back to the office, and the developers added a retarder (manual or automatic).
Other appreciated fixes and enhancements are listed along the dowload links at http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/update.php. Don’t try to update if your licence is not “official”, the game is now proctected and rejects you at the launch online key check.
- Tropicalsim – Punta Cana 2014 X-Plane - Saturday, August 2, 2014
- Virtual CDU 777 - Friday, August 1, 2014
- MilViz – Baron B-55 for P3D v2 - Friday, August 1, 2014
- Nuvecta TreeLine Autogen for USA - Friday, August 1, 2014
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014