Update ETS 2 with the new patch 1.3.1. It will install the official brands for Volvo and Iveco trucks (instead of Valliant and Ivedo). Your hired drivers should now be able to find easier a job on their way back to the office, and the developers added a retarder (manual or automatic).
Other appreciated fixes and enhancements are listed along the dowload links at http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/update.php. Don’t try to update if your licence is not “official”, the game is now proctected and rejects you at the launch online key check.
- Taxi2Gate : bundles and Hamad FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- CYQR Regina project for FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft – Tromsø X preview - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Feelthere Sale : 30% OFF at simMarket - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft A318/A319 and Heathrow Beta video - Monday, August 25, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – England & Wales - Monday, August 25, 2014
- Magdeburg–Cochstedt EDBC in development - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- FlightFactor : A350 project for X-Plane - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Carenado PA34 Seneca V HD Series FSX/P3D - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- JustFlight – DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 - Saturday, August 23, 2014