If Southern California is your idea of utopia, you may be interested in these two new releases from Scenic Utopia, which bring a whole mass of corrections and additions to the area in and around San Diego – pretty much as far South as you can go along the United States’ Western seaboard before finding yourself in Mexico.
Recommended to sit atop a photoreal background, although none is included in either pack, San Diego Surroundings and San Diego Buildings add numerous buildings and structures to the areas they cover, including naval stations, malls, housing areas and more. Click the links above for full information.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014