If Southern California is your idea of utopia, you may be interested in these two new releases from Scenic Utopia, which bring a whole mass of corrections and additions to the area in and around San Diego – pretty much as far South as you can go along the United States’ Western seaboard before finding yourself in Mexico.
Recommended to sit atop a photoreal background, although none is included in either pack, San Diego Surroundings and San Diego Buildings add numerous buildings and structures to the areas they cover, including naval stations, malls, housing areas and more. Click the links above for full information.
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014