Gary has posted another video of Professional Flight Planner X beta, now showing re-dispatch procedures for multiple legs freight flights with tech-stop.
If a part of you may be lost with this large amount of infos and dispatch rules, I’m pretty sure PFPX will also fit perfectly the needs of medium-skilled simmers thanks to its realistic preflight and flight planning capabilities we have seen up to now. May it be one of this software in the hobby that make us want to learn even more about the real life procedures to make better simpilots and enhance again the simulation experience.
By the way, PFPX navigation database will be compatible with both Navigraph services and Nav Data Pro.
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City New Orleans - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Concorde Performance System 2 preview - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Train Simulator 2015 announced - Monday, July 21, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – Doha 1st preview - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- Just Planes – Miami Intl 2013-2014 - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- FSDreamTeam next scenery poll - Friday, July 18, 2014
- Aerosoft – Ayers Rock - Friday, July 18, 2014
- PMDG 777 SP1 and 777-300ER expansion are ready - Friday, July 18, 2014