Gary has posted another video of Professional Flight Planner X beta, now showing re-dispatch procedures for multiple legs freight flights with tech-stop.
If a part of you may be lost with this large amount of infos and dispatch rules, I’m pretty sure PFPX will also fit perfectly the needs of medium-skilled simmers thanks to its realistic preflight and flight planning capabilities we have seen up to now. May it be one of this software in the hobby that make us want to learn even more about the real life procedures to make better simpilots and enhance again the simulation experience.
By the way, PFPX navigation database will be compatible with both Navigraph services and Nav Data Pro.
- Flightdeck Solutions for 777 - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014