Gary has posted another video of Professional Flight Planner X beta, now showing re-dispatch procedures for multiple legs freight flights with tech-stop.
If a part of you may be lost with this large amount of infos and dispatch rules, I’m pretty sure PFPX will also fit perfectly the needs of medium-skilled simmers thanks to its realistic preflight and flight planning capabilities we have seen up to now. May it be one of this software in the hobby that make us want to learn even more about the real life procedures to make better simpilots and enhance again the simulation experience.
By the way, PFPX navigation database will be compatible with both Navigraph services and Nav Data Pro.
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- New pics of FlightBeam KSFO HD - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Taxi2Gate : bundles and Hamad FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- CYQR Regina project for FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft – Tromsø X preview - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Feelthere Sale : 30% OFF at simMarket - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft A318/A319 and Heathrow Beta video - Monday, August 25, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – England & Wales - Monday, August 25, 2014
- Magdeburg–Cochstedt EDBC in development - Sunday, August 24, 2014