Gary has posted another video of Professional Flight Planner X beta, now showing re-dispatch procedures for multiple legs freight flights with tech-stop.
If a part of you may be lost with this large amount of infos and dispatch rules, I’m pretty sure PFPX will also fit perfectly the needs of medium-skilled simmers thanks to its realistic preflight and flight planning capabilities we have seen up to now. May it be one of this software in the hobby that make us want to learn even more about the real life procedures to make better simpilots and enhance again the simulation experience.
By the way, PFPX navigation database will be compatible with both Navigraph services and Nav Data Pro.
- Train Sim 2015 (German version) at simMarket - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment Sweden FSX/P3D - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- WDS – KMBS Airport development progress - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1410 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- MSK – Saab MFI-17 / PAC Mushshak - Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Airbus products : prices and release planning - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Greek Airports Project – Hellas Sea Base - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – St. Kitts TKPK project unveiled - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City Las Vegas - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- PMDG – Projects information - Monday, September 15, 2014