Gary has posted another video of Professional Flight Planner X beta, now showing re-dispatch procedures for multiple legs freight flights with tech-stop.
If a part of you may be lost with this large amount of infos and dispatch rules, I’m pretty sure PFPX will also fit perfectly the needs of medium-skilled simmers thanks to its realistic preflight and flight planning capabilities we have seen up to now. May it be one of this software in the hobby that make us want to learn even more about the real life procedures to make better simpilots and enhance again the simulation experience.
By the way, PFPX navigation database will be compatible with both Navigraph services and Nav Data Pro.
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- BdoAviation – Jeddah airport FS2004 - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- Majestic Software – Dash 8 Q400 v1.01 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1408 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- The Diamond DA40 by Alabeo is here - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- REX4 Texture Direct HD : download or box ? - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner announced - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Jennasoft – Lyon Saint Ex. FS9 - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014