“What is so different about our product is its use of DigitalGlobe QuickBird© satellite imagery which produces flight simulation scenery of unparalleled clarity rendering terrain imagery with extraordinary precision and even delivering the minute details of street level action.”
To read the full press release, including a number of additional images, click “Read More”, below, while full details of the product can also be found here, at simMarket.
“FlightSoft is proud to announce the release of HONG KONG FSX LIVE – THE FINAL FRONTIER IN THE HISTORY OF PC FLIGHT SIMULATION In Association with European Space Imaging and DigitalGlobe on Saturday, March 2, 2013 and the future of flight sim – a vision of the future.
Today, Saturday, March 2, 2013 FlightSoft releases the long awaited Hong Kong FSX LIVE – The Final Frontier in the history of PC Flight Simulation – In Association with European Space Imaging and DigitalGlobe.
Pat Zoffreo, Managing Director of FlightSoft has written a detailed article on the Future of Flight Simulation and you’ll all want to read it here http://flightsoftglobal.com/hkpressrelease/hkpressrelease.htm
You can purchase Hong Kong FSX LIVE – The Final Frontier In The History of PC Flight Simulation – In Association with European Space Imaging and DigitalGlobe directly from simmarket
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014