The turboprop advanced trainer is designed to bridge the gap between ab-initio training piston aircraft and the jets that military pilots are headed towards, so while remaining a stable platform for just flying, it also introduces new levels of systems complexity and engine management to its pilots.
The Iris model features a model which is “based on aircrew feedback and publicly available documentation” and comes with custom gauges and effects. Full details are available here.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014