The turboprop advanced trainer is designed to bridge the gap between ab-initio training piston aircraft and the jets that military pilots are headed towards, so while remaining a stable platform for just flying, it also introduces new levels of systems complexity and engine management to its pilots.
The Iris model features a model which is “based on aircrew feedback and publicly available documentation” and comes with custom gauges and effects. Full details are available here.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014