Like most British regional airports, “LBA” is primarily a low-cost carrier hub, with odd other flights to local and European destinations making up the flightline for in excess of 2.6 million annual passengers.
In common with other airports in the series, Leeds-Bradford comes with surrounding photoreal scenery, custom ground polygons, buildings and lighting. Full details can be found at simMarket, here.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014