Simmers and customers have enjoyed the latest San Diego KSAN airport by LatinVFR. They integrated new design techniques, and achieved both better look and better performance.
LatinVFR announced they are working again on KMIA Miami Intl, to make it benefit from their latest improvements : remaking buildings, terminals and other details. Their main goal is to improve the FPS and smoothness. It should affect the product price after the update 1.2 is released. For existing customers in FSX, P3D and FS2004, the update will be free.
- Majestic Software – Dash 8 Q400 v1.01 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1408 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- The Diamond DA40 by Alabeo is here - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- REX4 Texture Direct HD : download or box ? - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner announced - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Jennasoft – Lyon Saint Ex. FS9 - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City New Orleans - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Concorde Performance System 2 preview - Tuesday, July 22, 2014