Simmers and customers have enjoyed the latest San Diego KSAN airport by LatinVFR. They integrated new design techniques, and achieved both better look and better performance.
LatinVFR announced they are working again on KMIA Miami Intl, to make it benefit from their latest improvements : remaking buildings, terminals and other details. Their main goal is to improve the FPS and smoothness. It should affect the product price after the update 1.2 is released. For existing customers in FSX, P3D and FS2004, the update will be free.
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Aerosoft – Bergen X - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014