It’s another good effort of MilViz in this reproduction of the real P-38 Redbull. The military Lightning version has an impressive history starting just before the Second World War when Lockheed achieve to develop a powerful twin engine aircraft to chase the bombers.
This civilian model has been restored and MilViz brings it to FSX (and Prepar3d but without support) with “realistic startup and shutdowns“, “realistic systems and avionics“.
- FlyTampa Sydney YSSY - Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- TSS – 747-8i GenX HD Pilot Edition - Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Taxi2Gate Hamad Intl OTHH - Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Oryxsim – Chilliwack X - Monday, August 18, 2014
- REX4 Texture Direct updates - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- FS2Crew sale : 25% OFF - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Dreamfactory Studio – Rome Fiumicino FSX/P3D - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-res City Phoenix - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Pacific IS : RJFU Nagasaki preview #2 - Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Flysimware – Mosquito XE3 - Thursday, August 14, 2014