Built on an artificial island, 22 miles South of Nagoya in Japan, Chubu Centrair is the second such airport to be built in Japan and opened in 2005, becoming the country’s 8th busiest airport.
Brought to Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed-Martin Prepar3D by Pacific Islands Simulation, this version includes not only the airport, but also all the island’s commercial buildings, seawall, custom vegetation, bridges and more.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014