Karachi in Pakistan is not a location visited often by add-on scenery developers, so it is perhaps unsurprising that MSK have chosen to redevelop and update their own scenery from a few years ago to include new features and techniques.
Jinnah International (OPKC) is the country’s largest international airport, served by numerous international airlines in addition to being the hub for PIA – the national flag carrier – and other regional airlines. With pilot selectable approach lighting, allowing lit approaches in bad weather, numerous vehicles, clutter and with high resolution custom structures of all major buildings, full details of the airport can be found here.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014