With a short runway, blocked at both ends by water, the airport shares much in common with the Carribbean airport from which it gains its nickname. Larger airliners are forced to fly a low approach due to the available runway length and, in spite of numerous warnings, many people still choose to stand/sit/lie at the end of the runway for the thrill of it.
This rendition features satellite imagery for the full island, custom autogen, 3d grass and vegetation, sound effects, 3d people… we haven’t even mentioned the number of custom buildings with “baked” shadows, other custom objects, animations or the replacement terrain mesh yet. You can see the full feature list and purchase a license on the product page.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014