With a short runway, blocked at both ends by water, the airport shares much in common with the Carribbean airport from which it gains its nickname. Larger airliners are forced to fly a low approach due to the available runway length and, in spite of numerous warnings, many people still choose to stand/sit/lie at the end of the runway for the thrill of it.
This rendition features satellite imagery for the full island, custom autogen, 3d grass and vegetation, sound effects, 3d people… we haven’t even mentioned the number of custom buildings with “baked” shadows, other custom objects, animations or the replacement terrain mesh yet. You can see the full feature list and purchase a license on the product page.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014