The full press release can be found by clicking “Read more” at the end of this article, but the scenery’s highlights include both building and foliage autogen, edge blending with default textures, five season texturing and lit roads at night. Full details can be found at the ScenerySoft website.
Full Press release text:
Luxembourg City Photoreal is a photoscenery add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. It will add a photorealistic area of 110km² in 1 meter per pixel resolution that will cover the whole city as well as the airport on the northeast.
Luxembourg City Photoreal adapts to seasonal changes, whether it’s spring, summer, fall, winter or hard winter (snow coverage). During the night you will see illumination on streets and highways as well as darker areas in forest and fields where no light is cast.
Also featured is full autogen coverage for the photoreal area with trees and buildings which users can disable if they prefer in the FSX settings.
Great care was taken in making sure that the transition from the photorealistic ground to the default landclass ground is as seamless as possible, without hard borders and smooth feathering, as well as color tones.
- 110km² of 1m resolution covering the whole Luxembourg City
- Autogen with buildings and vegetation
- Seamless blending with surrounding default terrain
- Full seasonal textures including “hard winter” snow coverage
- Full night lighting, see illuminated roads, highways and city area
- Water mask for all rivers, streams and ponds
- Native FSX product fully compiled with FSX-SP2 SDK
For information and purchase visit www.scenerysoft.com
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014