The region of Bourgogne, better known in English as Burgundy, is famous for the deep red coloured wine made within the region. It lies East of the Massif Central in Central France with the major settlement being Dijon. FranceVFR’s rendition comes in 1m or better resolution aerial photos, laid over a 4.75m (LOD13) mesh with major water bodies made landable by appropriate aircraft. More screenshots and information can be found here.
- Just Flight – Conington Airfield FSX P3D
- Turbulent Designs – KGPI Glacier Park Intl Preview
- Just Flight – Dunkirk Spitfire Manuals
- AirWorthy Designs – Grand Case Esperance Preview
- Helgoland For Aerofly FS 2
- MP Design Studio – UTVA 75 FSX P3D
- Vidan Design – Aalborg Preview Update
- Fly The Maddog X – Ready for boarding !