Mainly thanks to the efforts of one locally based publishing house, Germany is amongst the most populated countries in the world for MS FS scenery add-ons.
FSDG have now entered the arena as well, with Deutschland X North (DEX), the first part of a grand presentation for the entire country in aerial photo-based landclass, with OSM-based linear features, custom autogen, 3d lighting, improved airports and “up to 500″ custom scenery objects within the area. DEX is designed to be compatible with other regional products such as VFR Germany, UTX Europe and GEX, plus can be combined with other add-ons such as German Airfields or Airports series packages.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014