Mainly thanks to the efforts of one locally based publishing house, Germany is amongst the most populated countries in the world for MS FS scenery add-ons.
FSDG have now entered the arena as well, with Deutschland X North (DEX), the first part of a grand presentation for the entire country in aerial photo-based landclass, with OSM-based linear features, custom autogen, 3d lighting, improved airports and “up to 500″ custom scenery objects within the area. DEX is designed to be compatible with other regional products such as VFR Germany, UTX Europe and GEX, plus can be combined with other add-ons such as German Airfields or Airports series packages.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014