Along with Stansted, it may be the butt of many national jokes, but Luton Airport (LTN/EGGW) is one of the busiest in the UK and is home to many budget and regional operators, as well as many business jets and charter aircraft.
As usual with UK2000‘s “Xtreme” scenery packages for FS2004 and X, Luton comes with many custom structures, full custom ground textures and a lot of extra features such as ground traffic, animations and appropriate traffic. Full details can be found here.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014