Along with Stansted, it may be the butt of many national jokes, but Luton Airport (LTN/EGGW) is one of the busiest in the UK and is home to many budget and regional operators, as well as many business jets and charter aircraft.
As usual with UK2000‘s “Xtreme” scenery packages for FS2004 and X, Luton comes with many custom structures, full custom ground textures and a lot of extra features such as ground traffic, animations and appropriate traffic. Full details can be found here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014