Autopilots. Whether you’re a real world pilot or a simulated one, their fitting and use can be the topic of much discussion! Whether they’re a “lazy pilot’s crutch” or an “essential aid to alleviating fatigue and awareness”, the simple fact is that most simulated aircraft have them, but do all simulated pilots know what they can and cannot do with them?
The latest video tutorial from Bill Stack/Topskills – Simming on Autopilot – aims to teach the viewer how to use the autopilot including GPS integration features and the keyboard shortcuts that many are not aware exist. More information can be found by clicking here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014