Autopilots. Whether you’re a real world pilot or a simulated one, their fitting and use can be the topic of much discussion! Whether they’re a “lazy pilot’s crutch” or an “essential aid to alleviating fatigue and awareness”, the simple fact is that most simulated aircraft have them, but do all simulated pilots know what they can and cannot do with them?
The latest video tutorial from Bill Stack/Topskills – Simming on Autopilot – aims to teach the viewer how to use the autopilot including GPS integration features and the keyboard shortcuts that many are not aware exist. More information can be found by clicking here.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014