Anchorage‘s airport is the main point of entry for most people to the state of Alaska, so it seems a fairly obvious target for developers. Aerosoft have now made their version of the airport available to X-Plane 10 pilots.
The scenery features not only PANC itself, but also includes the Lake Hood airports of LHD, the world’s largest seaplane base, and the adjacent gravel strip, “Z41″. With 15cm/pixel ground textures, complete signage and a full set of facilities and buildings, you can see more and purchase here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014