Anchorage‘s airport is the main point of entry for most people to the state of Alaska, so it seems a fairly obvious target for developers. Aerosoft have now made their version of the airport available to X-Plane 10 pilots.
The scenery features not only PANC itself, but also includes the Lake Hood airports of LHD, the world’s largest seaplane base, and the adjacent gravel strip, “Z41″. With 15cm/pixel ground textures, complete signage and a full set of facilities and buildings, you can see more and purchase here.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014