New from Simple FSX Missions comes “Challenging Approaches“, a series of – as the names suggest – approach missions for MS FSX, designed to be in the developers’ words, “fun and not impossible to complete like other missions“.
Unlike some of their previous missions, the ten approaches included here are designed to test your skills so come under the headings of “Advanced” and “Expert”. In the “Advanced” missions, you will be following the instructions of your co-pilot to bring you safely in to land in various locations around the world, whereas the “Expert” ones require you to follow ATC instructions instead. You’ll be flying into short runways in bad weather, putting your piloting skills a little more under pressure than usual. The list of approaches included and more details can be found here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014