New from Simple FSX Missions comes “Challenging Approaches“, a series of – as the names suggest – approach missions for MS FSX, designed to be in the developers’ words, “fun and not impossible to complete like other missions“.
Unlike some of their previous missions, the ten approaches included here are designed to test your skills so come under the headings of “Advanced” and “Expert”. In the “Advanced” missions, you will be following the instructions of your co-pilot to bring you safely in to land in various locations around the world, whereas the “Expert” ones require you to follow ATC instructions instead. You’ll be flying into short runways in bad weather, putting your piloting skills a little more under pressure than usual. The list of approaches included and more details can be found here.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014