With four variants, covering passenger and freight/tanker aircraft, the package covers most of the well known versions of one of the classic airliners of all time, with its distintive tri-jet layout and global market penetration. You’ll still find a few around today. Navigation is by INS or GPS, with the latest patch adding a FMC system to the options, while refuelling controls on the appropriate models will allow that operation to be simulated too. The package is rounded out with a TSS sound set to give life to the RB211 engines and plenty of eye candy as well.
As is now the norm, for JustFlight releases, the livery pack is available here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014