The ultimate software tool CPS - by Pierre Chassang - for the Concorde remains free and sees regularly new features implemented. It’s now in version 2.0, compatible with FSLabs Concorde X (FSX), and SSTSIM Concorde (FS9).
If you haven’t upgraded yours recently, you should note the inflight fuel management and descent calculator, as well as the English user manual.
- Taxi2Gate : bundles and Hamad FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- CYQR Regina project for FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft – Tromsø X preview - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Feelthere Sale : 30% OFF at simMarket - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft A318/A319 and Heathrow Beta video - Monday, August 25, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – England & Wales - Monday, August 25, 2014
- Magdeburg–Cochstedt EDBC in development - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- FlightFactor : A350 project for X-Plane - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Carenado PA34 Seneca V HD Series FSX/P3D - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- JustFlight – DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 - Saturday, August 23, 2014