We announced the release of Tropicalsim‘s Lajes Airport/Air Force Base for FSX a short while ago, but those of you who fly in sims other than that may be more interested in this new version, which is a single purchase for Microsoft FS9, FSX or Lockheed-Martin Prepar3D.
The scenery is compiled using tools appropriate to the host platform for best performance and compatibility, and all three have custom coastlines for the entire island and photoreal scenery for the areas outside the airport boundary as well as inside. Full details and purchase information can be found on the product page at simMarket.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014