We announced the release of Tropicalsim‘s Lajes Airport/Air Force Base for FSX a short while ago, but those of you who fly in sims other than that may be more interested in this new version, which is a single purchase for Microsoft FS9, FSX or Lockheed-Martin Prepar3D.
The scenery is compiled using tools appropriate to the host platform for best performance and compatibility, and all three have custom coastlines for the entire island and photoreal scenery for the areas outside the airport boundary as well as inside. Full details and purchase information can be found on the product page at simMarket.
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014