Released a few days ago, openVFR Autogen is a new package, based around downloadable country packs, which provides 3d objects to terrain – as the name implies – derived from the positions provided by the OpenStreetMap project.
13 European countries and 1 African are covered in the initial tranche of releases, which can be used with both openVFR’s own sceneries and others – more details on which can be found by visiting the openVFR website, here. The scenery is compatible with both MS FSX and Lockheed-Martin Prepar3D.
- Oldprop Solutions’ effective effects - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- FS2Crew update for Aerosoft A318/A319 Plus P3Dv2 - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014