Released a few days ago, openVFR Autogen is a new package, based around downloadable country packs, which provides 3d objects to terrain – as the name implies – derived from the positions provided by the OpenStreetMap project.
13 European countries and 1 African are covered in the initial tranche of releases, which can be used with both openVFR’s own sceneries and others – more details on which can be found by visiting the openVFR website, here. The scenery is compatible with both MS FSX and Lockheed-Martin Prepar3D.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014