The city of Luxor in Egypt is famous for the many historical structures and sites both inside and outside the modern city, so in the real world, it is an exceptionally popular destination for tourists and historians.
Thanks to Sim Design Group, you can now visit the Luxor International Airport (LXR/HELX) in FSX, too with custom structures and texturing, signage, lighting and more. Full details are on the product page at simMarket.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014