The city of Luxor in Egypt is famous for the many historical structures and sites both inside and outside the modern city, so in the real world, it is an exceptionally popular destination for tourists and historians.
Thanks to Sim Design Group, you can now visit the Luxor International Airport (LXR/HELX) in FSX, too with custom structures and texturing, signage, lighting and more. Full details are on the product page at simMarket.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014