Newly released today is the version 3.50 update to Aerosoft’s FS Flight Keeper package – which does more than the name implies, for those who haven’t met it, combining no fewer than seven different functions into one application from flight data recording through to ACARS and cockpit environment enhancements.
The update includes native support for Aerosoft’s own A320/A321 Extended, including the ability to import directly from its internal FDR software, changes to the way remote installations are handled, as well as bugfixes for issues previously encountered by users.
Full information on FSFK, its capabilities and contents can be found on the product page at simMarket, here, where you will also find details of the limited trial which allows you to evaluate it prior to purchase. Discounts are available for users of earlier versions of the software, which is compatible with MSFS versions from 2000 through to X.
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014