Inside the pages (albeit virtual) of this latest FSPilot magazine, you’ll find an interesting collection of reviews and articles from around the FS World, including both freeware releases such as Milton Shupe’s Grumman Tracker shown above and payware products such as UK2000’s Luton Xtreme.
The 160-page PDF download magazine also includes 8 competitions to win FS add-ons. For a full contents listing and to purchase, click here.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014