Inside the pages (albeit virtual) of this latest FSPilot magazine, you’ll find an interesting collection of reviews and articles from around the FS World, including both freeware releases such as Milton Shupe’s Grumman Tracker shown above and payware products such as UK2000′s Luton Xtreme.
The 160-page PDF download magazine also includes 8 competitions to win FS add-ons. For a full contents listing and to purchase, click here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014