It’s been available for FSX pilots to enjoy for a while now, indeed we published a review of the FSX version here, but Taxi2Gate have now released St. Lucia’s George F.L. Charles airport (SLU/TLPC) for FS9/2004 users as well.
With detailed 3d objects, custom ground polys, photoreal backdrops and volumetric grass, as well as hand-placed autogen, you can find out more and add this bit of paradise to your collection by clicking here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014