It’s been available for FSX pilots to enjoy for a while now, indeed we published a review of the FSX version here, but Taxi2Gate have now released St. Lucia’s George F.L. Charles airport (SLU/TLPC) for FS9/2004 users as well.
With detailed 3d objects, custom ground polys, photoreal backdrops and volumetric grass, as well as hand-placed autogen, you can find out more and add this bit of paradise to your collection by clicking here.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014