With its infamous “Jericho Trumpet” siren announcing its arrival, the Ju-87 “Stuka” was one of the most effective ground attack aircraft of the inter-war years and World War 2. Unfortunately its low speed and weak defensive armament made it a sitting duck for almost all single-seat fighters, but unless intercepted, the aircraft’s attacks were accurate and deadly.
Milviz‘s new model for MS FSX and P3D (although support for P3D users is currently not available, the installer does allow for both sims) covers the D.5 and G.2 variants, with realistic gauges and avionics, multiple liveries and the ability to use Shared Cockpit in multiplayer. Full details and purchase links can be found here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014