FS2Crew simulates the actual Honeywell system to alert the pilots when they cross or enter a runway, when they land it indicates the remaining distance before the end of runway with audio sounds in the cockpit.
In any case, FS2Crew announced there’s an update to their Runway Awareness and Advisory System simulation. “Aside from bug fixes, the biggest enhancement to this product is the new SDK. The SDK allows 3rd party developers to interface with RAAS directly” wrote FS2Crew.
- Flightdeck Solutions for 777 - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014