FS2Crew simulates the actual Honeywell system to alert the pilots when they cross or enter a runway, when they land it indicates the remaining distance before the end of runway with audio sounds in the cockpit.
In any case, FS2Crew announced there’s an update to their Runway Awareness and Advisory System simulation. “Aside from bug fixes, the biggest enhancement to this product is the new SDK. The SDK allows 3rd party developers to interface with RAAS directly” wrote FS2Crew.
- PMDG – Projects information - Monday, September 15, 2014
- “CPS” Concorde Performance System 3.0 - Monday, September 15, 2014
- A_A Sceneries KLIA Kuala Lumpur news - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Black Box Simulation – A340 preview update - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- FSPS – FSX Fiber Accelerator Update 1.3 - Friday, September 12, 2014
- IRIS Pro Training – Pilatus PC-21 75th Anniversary Edition - Friday, September 12, 2014
- Just Planes – Air Tindi “Ski Pilots” Bluray - Friday, September 12, 2014
- SkyHighSim – Belgrade X-Plane revealed - Thursday, September 11, 2014
- Drzewiecki UUEE patch in preparation - Thursday, September 11, 2014
- Wing Creation Inc 20% OFF for 2 weeks - Wednesday, September 10, 2014