FS2Crew simulates the actual Honeywell system to alert the pilots when they cross or enter a runway, when they land it indicates the remaining distance before the end of runway with audio sounds in the cockpit.
In any case, FS2Crew announced there’s an update to their Runway Awareness and Advisory System simulation. “Aside from bug fixes, the biggest enhancement to this product is the new SDK. The SDK allows 3rd party developers to interface with RAAS directly” wrote FS2Crew.
- Carenado PA34 Seneca V HD Series FSX/P3D - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- JustFlight – DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- Firefighters 2014 : on PC and now Mac version - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- DreamFactory Rome FSX/P3D update - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- Multi Crew Experience and PMDG 777 - Friday, August 22, 2014
- Aerosoft Night Environment – Denmark - Thursday, August 21, 2014
- Airac Cycle 1409 available - Thursday, August 21, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Ultra-res City Los Angeles / San Diego - Thursday, August 21, 2014
- FlyTampa Sydney YSSY - Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- TSS – 747-8i GenX HD Pilot Edition - Wednesday, August 20, 2014