FS2Crew simulates the actual Honeywell system to alert the pilots when they cross or enter a runway, when they land it indicates the remaining distance before the end of runway with audio sounds in the cockpit.
In any case, FS2Crew announced there’s an update to their Runway Awareness and Advisory System simulation. “Aside from bug fixes, the biggest enhancement to this product is the new SDK. The SDK allows 3rd party developers to interface with RAAS directly” wrote FS2Crew.
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Aerosoft – Bergen X - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- BdoAviation – Jeddah airport FS2004 - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- Majestic Software – Dash 8 Q400 v1.01 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1408 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- The Diamond DA40 by Alabeo is here - Thursday, July 24, 2014