So… We got a few responses to our last try at doing this, so let’s do it again, shall we? The idea is that you have a starting point, an aircraft type and a rule to fly to. You choose the destination and, if you please, tell us why you’d choose it?
If you don’t recognise it, the one above is FlyTampa’s very highly regarded OMDB from Dubai Rebooted. So this time, with that as a starting point and an intercontinental airliner (take your pick!), which other desert location airport would you fly to? The fringes of the Sahara? Las Vegas? Fly around the local area and land again? Antarctica apparently counts as a desert, as do the Russian Steppes… Let us know your thoughts and suggestions using the comments box below!
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014