So… We got a few responses to our last try at doing this, so let’s do it again, shall we? The idea is that you have a starting point, an aircraft type and a rule to fly to. You choose the destination and, if you please, tell us why you’d choose it?
If you don’t recognise it, the one above is FlyTampa’s very highly regarded OMDB from Dubai Rebooted. So this time, with that as a starting point and an intercontinental airliner (take your pick!), which other desert location airport would you fly to? The fringes of the Sahara? Las Vegas? Fly around the local area and land again? Antarctica apparently counts as a desert, as do the Russian Steppes… Let us know your thoughts and suggestions using the comments box below!
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014