A while ago, A2A Simulations promised that they would release a development update for the upcoming Accu-Sim C172. As it happens, they decided there was two much to tell you in one video, so instead they’ve opted for three, covering different areas of the package.
In this first episode, Scott Gentile mainly discuss the walkaround and interior of the aircraft, along with demonstrating a few of the options and some initial features.
Release has been described as being “within days if things go well“, so we’ll probably be bringing you more of these pretty quickly as they are uploaded to YouTube. Enjoy!
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014