A while ago, A2A Simulations promised that they would release a development update for the upcoming Accu-Sim C172. As it happens, they decided there was two much to tell you in one video, so instead they’ve opted for three, covering different areas of the package.
In this first episode, Scott Gentile mainly discuss the walkaround and interior of the aircraft, along with demonstrating a few of the options and some initial features.
Release has been described as being “within days if things go well“, so we’ll probably be bringing you more of these pretty quickly as they are uploaded to YouTube. Enjoy!
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014