War Thunder developers Gaijin Entertainment have announced that to celebrate their recent award of “Best Simulation” at the Gamescom 2013 event in Cologne, Germany, they are giving players the chance to win “Golden Eagles” (the MMO game’s premium currency) during battles today, 1st September 2013.
“We claimed the «Best Simulation» for our hit franchise and military MMO game War Thunder . As one of the most coveted awards in the European games calendar, the Gamescom 2013 awards are nominated by a jury leading games critics from US and Europe’s most respected games media outlets.
To celebrate the Gamescom award War Thunder presents special event – «Golden Fights»!
This Sunday, 1st of September from 16:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT (from 09:00 PDT to 12:00 PDT) you will earn:
- 100 Golden Eagles for the second victory
- and 200 Golden Eagles for the fifth victory“
In addition to the event, they have also announced the new video shown above, to promote the title.
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014