The future Active Sky will be branded Active Sky Next “ASN”. HiFi Tech accepted to explain with more technical depth how the numerous features will work.
First of all, after the FSX version, there will be a separated Prepar3d product… and ASN will display a new user interface oriented to more “flexibility, with resizeable, undockable and multiple window support”. For hardcore simmers and weather experts, Damian Clark details the new features : entering clouds, wake turbulence, wind shear, integrated forecast weather, new global airmets and sigmets for the entire world – not just USA.
- MilViz – Baron B-55 for P3D v2 - Friday, August 1, 2014
- Nuvecta TreeLine Autogen for USA - Friday, August 1, 2014
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014