The future Active Sky will be branded Active Sky Next “ASN”. HiFi Tech accepted to explain with more technical depth how the numerous features will work.
First of all, after the FSX version, there will be a separated Prepar3d product… and ASN will display a new user interface oriented to more “flexibility, with resizeable, undockable and multiple window support”. For hardcore simmers and weather experts, Damian Clark details the new features : entering clouds, wake turbulence, wind shear, integrated forecast weather, new global airmets and sigmets for the entire world – not just USA.
- Majestic Software – Dash 8 Q400 v1.01 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1408 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- The Diamond DA40 by Alabeo is here - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- REX4 Texture Direct HD : download or box ? - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner announced - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Jennasoft – Lyon Saint Ex. FS9 - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City New Orleans - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Concorde Performance System 2 preview - Tuesday, July 22, 2014